About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Third Time's the Charm





My roommate Haley is on the women's basketball team and her first year here (2 years ago) she tore her ACL and it was a very sad and disappointing time for her. It was hard to see her miss out on the thing she loves the most, basketball. But as her roommate, I did my best to help her out when needed and just be supportive. So last year came and she was ready to go and tore it again about a month before the season was to start. I cried. It was so sad to see all her effort and hard work and time recupperating, go down the drain. But she endured well and remained postive for her future basketball career and she is finally back in action. We went to her exhibition games both Wednesday and Saturday nights and she is their starting point guard and captain and doing so good. She is so fun to watch and makes it look like a bunch of guys out there. So go Haley and we are all so proud of you. I just wish Melinda was still playing. She is so amazing and fun to watch too but at least she can sit by me at the games now.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Third time IS a charm! I'm excited for the basketball season...it will give me just one more excuse to come down!

Anonymous said...

BOO thanks for the shout out...I'm excited to be with you girls in the cheering section...cause YES third time is the charm!! And I'm with Kelli gives me another excuse to head to P-Town :)