
The angle of this picture is a little strange but anyways...I figured it was time I send out a birthday shout out to my favorite cousin: Katrina Parker. (Her married name is Parker even though I am related to her on my Dad's side. She married a Parker but no relation to our family. Kind of funny.) I always forget to call her on her birthday and then I don't remember until the next day or week and I even had it written in my planner and I still forgot to call. No excuses I know. But happy 26th Katrina!! Thanks for being so great. I have spent many a summers in California with this girly and even some of my very favorite memories of all time have been with her. She is such a strong person and such a good wife and mom. Love ya tons!! And in the words of Katrina, "When are we going to party? Party it up, party it up!" PS. Katrina: Keith does the best impersonation of you. It's awesome.
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday!!
1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday shout out!!! I want to see Keith's impression of me!
Post a Comment