About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Warming Up


So when I use to life guard and teach lessons during the summer, we would always keep the freezer in the guard office stocked with otter pops. We even had a rotating schedule and it really did keep most of us alive some days. I could go through like 10 in one day and as a staff we would go through boxes and boxes. Well since it is usually 112 degrees on an average summer day in Mesa, I associate otter pops with HOT, DEATHLY, WANTING TO DIE weather.

So for lunch I decided to go to the Cougar Eat in the Wilk and as I was walking there I noticed that BYUSA (bless their little hearts) were handing out otter pops and I couldn't help but kind of laugh. It is 61 degrees outside right now and that is an all time high right now for us. So I guess to celebrate the warm weather, they are handing out otter pops. There you have it folks. Warm weather for us is 61 degrees and therefore otter pops are a much needed "cool off" snack. I didn't eat one. I refuse to eat an otter pop in 60 degree weather.

I was actually thinking I should have brought my jacket on my walk to the Wilk. Guess I still have Arizona blood running through me.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

haha that's hilarious! There is no way it is warm enough for Otter Pops I'm barely surviving in short sleeves :)

Lyndsay said...

Yea otter pops totally = hot weather, 61 degree weather means hot chocolate for me! I love otter pops though