Ok first of all, who watched The Bachelor Monday night? By the time it was done, I was emotionally exhausted. Me, Amy, Mckell and Lena were glued to the TV and I was shocked, to put it lightly, when he dumped Melissa and then asked Molly to take him back. I was at first pretty ticked but you just have to believe that he really was trying to do the right thing and not lead her on. But he kept saying how things were so different after the show ended with Melissa and duh! You were living in a dream world. Anyone can fall in love in New Zealand. I guess we will wait and see how long they last. But the good news is, Jillian is the next Bachelorette!! Yay!! I loved Jillian.And Dallin got his Eagle last week. Here are a few pictures of the family. But my mom told me she was kind of sad at his Court of Honor because she has done scouting with my 3 brothers for so long and now she is done and is kind of sad. I can still remember when Danny was the first and he was like 10 and he use to drive my Mom crazy becuase he was so hyper and loud and would interupt all the pack meetings. Which would surprise you now with how mellow he is.

Jackson turned 1 last week!
I can't wait to see them for my graduation!
I can't wait to see them for my graduation!


2 comments:
I wasn't too surprised when he said things were different off camera because she was SOOO fake to me! I started watching the season like half way through so it could be possible by the time I started watching they were editing the film more in Molly's favor because I liked her more. But, gosh I feel bad for Melissa that had to be humiliating!
Ha ha, I watched it- and it was the only episode I watched from the whole season. I did think it was dumb that he did that to Melissa on national television...but they probably all deserve it for thinking they can find a soul mate on a reality tv show like that. Hooray for upcoming graduation!!!!
Post a Comment