About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, May 11, 2009

San Diego



This has taken me way to long to post these pictures but we went to San Diego last weekend for my graduation trip and it was so fun!! All we did was eat, lay out, go to the beach, rest, go to a movie and Sea World. Well worth all the studying and school:)


Our yummy yummy pizza


We all got a little fried...








That is a polar bear in case you were wondering...


And a whale...forgot what type and what it's real name is but this was pretty cool. You just wonder what it is they do all day but swim around and around and around and around....


And then we went to Historic San Diego Saturday night and ate at this excellent Mexican restaurant and lucky for us...it was Cinco De Mayo
And of course the temple Sunday. Isn't it so gorgeous!! It overall was an awesome trip. Now to St. George this weekend!

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I'm so jealous! I love San Diego!