We celebrated Kelli and Brittney's birthday by going to CHEESECAKE FACTORY and it was delicious. And it was fun to see Jo and her baby and her expecting belly and Chelsey and Hunter and of course Lindsee and her expecting belly with TWINS!! The next month is crazy with birthdays so I am gearing up for all the birthday celebrations coming up!! Happy 24th girls!! Wow we are getting old:)About Me
I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Happy Birthday Kelli and Brittney
We celebrated Kelli and Brittney's birthday by going to CHEESECAKE FACTORY and it was delicious. And it was fun to see Jo and her baby and her expecting belly and Chelsey and Hunter and of course Lindsee and her expecting belly with TWINS!! The next month is crazy with birthdays so I am gearing up for all the birthday celebrations coming up!! Happy 24th girls!! Wow we are getting old:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for birthdays! So glad you guys had fun! :)
Lindsee is pregnant with TWINS!! Holy crap that is exciting, how are they going to fit in her little body :) Hey, I didn't know our brothers hang out with each other. That's kinda cool hu?
Post a Comment