About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hiking


Stacie and I hiked Camelback yesterday morning. It was quite the hike!! Much harder then the hike up to the Y and I was sweating bullets by the time we were done. The weather wasn't too bad but we did go in the morning which makes a big difference. And here is Stacie with our awesome parking spot. We totally lucked out!!

Isn't it pretty!

Hydration is important!


The view from the top

Next Saturday we are going to hike some other one near Apache Junction so that should be fun.

I am getting more use to being home. The first week was hard but I am adjusting. I am still kind of hoping the job opens up in Orem but in the meantime, I need to remain positive about being home. And it is nice to be with the family more.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Harder than the Y??? Doubtful.

Laura C said...

Hey girl! Oregon is good! It feels good to be home and working, but I do miss everyone back in Provo. It was a lot harder to leave this year...How is everything with you?

Bekah Parker said...

Yes Kel...it was harder for me.

salena said...

I wish I was able to hike more, its so much fun! I went to usery pass a few months ago and it's like 7 miles..but it's not too bad. I hear camelback is pretty rough!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Looks fun. Oh and nice water bottle.

Jolynn said...

I miss you and Stacie, and Carla! Enjoy being in AZ! We hope you get the job here too. Good luck!