About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, May 18, 2009

St. George


We went to St. George for the weekend and it was amazing. Here is a picture of our awesome hotel that Kelli got an incredible price for. Nice work Kel!! It was definitely the nicest hotel we have stayed in amongst all of our trips.



This is where we ate breakfast the first day. It was okay. Not the best but we were hungry so it didn't really matter at the moment.

Our bed/ room. It was so nice and so fun.

Kelli and her lounger


I have always wanted a water bottle with a clip for my pants....

We were patiently waiting Stacie's arrival


Our hike

Stacie held onto the map for us...
Wildlife on the hike

Notice the antlers coming from my head....

Cowboys and Indian Store




Texas Roadhouse for dinner our last night.

It was an awesome trip and we should make it an annual thing even when we all get married and have kids. We love to travel so hopefully a cruise next. And the weather was awesome!! Not too hot at all. It was perfect and nice to get away and have to worry about anything. Thanks girls for an excellent weekend.

2 comments:

Lyndsay said...

Looks like you girls had lots of fun!

Liese said...

So fun! Glad I got to see you for a brief second yesterday :)