I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!
7 comments:
Happy birthday sweetheart! And good luck with your appointment this morning!
Btw, I can't go to lunch with you and Stace today so perhaps next week for Stacie's birthday I can treat you too?
HAAAAAAPPY BIIIIIIRTHDAY!!!
24 isn't that bad. It's 25 that scares me.
Hope your day is wonderful.
P.S. I did remember on my own, just for the record :)
Happy Birthday!!! Woooo!
happy birthday bekah! i hope you have the best day ever, you totally deserve it!
Happy Birthday!
Woo hoo! 24 years of fun! Hope you have a great b-day today. Wish I was there to celebrate with you and bake you a bundt!
Tell me about it:)
Post a Comment