This is what I am buying my sister if it is a girl...I am not quite sure why my blog sometimes erases posts. It makes me kind of nervous of why it happens at times. Anyways...I will re-write an update. I am back in the mother land and am liking it...at times. It has been an adjustment but I am getting more use to it.
Job status: I am still looking for a job as a speech aid in the fall but I am headed down to the state education dept tomorrow to put in my resume and transcripts and all that good stuff. But I won't find out about the job in Orem until the end of the month and I will take it if it opens up so I will remain patient. There is a speech/occupational therapy agency down here that is hiring and I have major connections with my parents being in the education field and the lady is anxious to interview me so hopefully they won't want a committment from me before I know about the job in Orem. Yikes! But looking for a job is no fun. Being in school was much easier in some ways.
Family status: My sister finds out if it is a boy or girl on Friday and guess who gets to go....me!!! Alan has to work so I am going. I have never been to an ultrasound before and I will be there to find out if it is a XY or an XX. I am excited.
Boy status: I went on a date last week and I am going on one this Friday but nothing huge. I have realized the older the guy, the more aggressive. It sure doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. And the one you actually want to date...he is as slow as TAR or just not interested. Why is that?
Work Status: I start teaching piano next week at a school. I am excited for that. Actually it is a keyboarding class and keyboards are horrible to play and teach from so it should be interesting. But it is a job and I need to be grateful.
Health status: I have my last bone marrow biopsy for a whole year next Friday...which is...my birthday!! I have it on my bday at 6am on the dot. Oh well. I want the anesthesa and that is the only opening they had. Beggers can't be choosers! Pray for clean results.
Well that is it for now. After work I am headed to Stacie's to watch a DVD on the making of "Michael Phelps" Yes...that is what our lives have come down to.
3 comments:
LOVE updates! Thanks for keeping me in the loop. Oh how I miss you, Stacie AND Michael Phelps. Have fun! xo
It took me two years two ring in Steve, and he knew the day we met that he was going to marry me. Nothing makes sense with guys!!! :) Good luck with the job hunt!
Im glad to hear you are doing so well! Is that marrow testing pretty painful?
Post a Comment