
I will be the first to admit that I never really get into very much TV. I am not quite sure why, but I think one of the reasons is because I lose interest during the week until the show comes on again. My attention span is zero for most shows. I really wish I could keep up with American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, and even The Bachelor this season has anything but my interest. But then again...Jake drives me nuts.
Anyways, my point is, I just finished Season 5 of LOST on DVD and I can not wait until February 2nd. I love this show and it all began one Friday night when I was not feeling good, and up at school and just had nothing better to do but start watching this freakin amazing show. I almost feel like they are real people somewhere and then reality sets in and I remember that there really is no Jack Shephard and Kate Austin and Sawyer and ect. Makes me kind of sad actually.
But that is okay because pretty soon we all get to have some very critical questions answered. Only 26 more days (not including today) until this happens. I am afraid 27 days sounds only that much further away.
4 comments:
I can hardly wait...all our questions better be answered since this is the last season! I am counting the days too! :)
I have no comment on Lost. I just wanted to jump on here to complain about Jake being the new Bachelor. He's boring and desperate and not even cute.
Kbai.
What do you mean there's no Jack Shepherd or Kate Austin in the real world?? I feel like they're some of my close friends because I feel so intertwined with their (fake) life stories! Can't wait for Feb 2nd either!
Bekah! Of course I remember you. That is so funny that you know all of Guffy's family. It is such a small world. I'm happy to see you are doing so well. Oh, and by the way, I too am counting down the days until the LOST premiere. But aren't you sad that it's the FINAL season? AH!
Post a Comment