About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekend

My friend Blake is getting married tomorrow!! I have known Blake for a very long time and he has always been such a great friend. I could always count on him to make me laugh and make me feel better if I was having a down moment. I would always have my chemo on Thursdays so one day he made me a CD with some of my favorite music and some new songs too and called it "Bekah's Thursday" It was so nice!! I haven't met his fiance yet so I am anxious to meet her but I am sure I will love her. I also love Blake because it gives me an excuse to go here...


Huntington Beach. My roommates, Amy and Angela are coming with me.

Thank you Blake for getting married and thanks for inviting me to your special event.
And I passed the AEPA exam. Phew!! What a relief. Now I just have to pass that online class and I am good to go to get my tech license.
Happy Weekend!
PS...Julie call me back!



No comments: