
These past few days have been kind of crazy and hard and when I came home from work a few days ago...
this is what my roommate Carly had made for me. A double layered chocolate cake. I about cried. It was
so sweet. I took it to my family's for dinner yesterday and my nephew Jack smashed the glass lid all over
the ground. Just got to love him. "Sorry kaka, sorry kaka". It was so cute. But it was delicious!
Thanks Carly for being so amazing!
PS...Shark Week is this week in case you were wondering.
Work starts tomorrow with meetings and trainings and then therapy starts full swing on Monday. My life is about to be consumed with abnormal communication. My tech license should be coming any day now. I will be checking the mail regularly.
1 comment:
Yum, chocolate solves everything. Hang in there and good luck with the madness of school.
p.s. see you soon!
Post a Comment