About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Good Read


I just finished the series "The Great and The Terrible" and it was so good!  My sister got me into them and it is the fastest I have ever read a series.  Which I guess isn't saying much since it took me 3 years to read Twilight and 4 to read Harry Potter.  I was in school...what can I say?  Anyways...I wish they could make these into movies because Sam Brighton would be really fun to have a crush on.  Just kidding.  But it is a story about a few who knew each other in the pre-existence and then were placed on earth in different places and how their lives all eventually intertwined.  The story line is basically all about war and living in the last days and the fight of good versus evil. 

After you finish whatever book you are reading, get started on this one.

I did get my pre-order of the 3rd book of Hunger Games in the mail yesterday so I need to finish up my work early so I can get started. 

Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Becca Bingham said...

I just started these. Glad to hear they are that great!