About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stacie's Wedding


Stacie's wedding was last Thursday and the bridal shower was the night before.  It was a fun couple of days and it was nice to see everybody.  The girls flew in from Utah and it was so fun to spend time with them!













Stacie looked so pretty and so happy.  The sealing was beautiful.  Jesse and Stacie make such an awesome couple and I am so happy for them!



3 comments:

salena said...

So cool that Jesse married one of your best friends! I'm so happy for them, they look so cute together & I like Stacie's dress!

MegRich said...

Hooray!

Kelli said...

So much fun. Let's do it again!