About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Spencer is Home!

Well Spencer finally came home from his mission Friday.  It was an awesome reunion and I am so surprised how emotional we all were.  Well...not really I guess but it was amazing!  I was so anxious to get there on time and we hit a little traffic on the 202 West but with my driving...we were just fine.  :)  But I will add more pics later with a better update because I am tired and tomorrow will be a long day. 





We were able to attend the temple after the aiport since Spencer really wanted to go as a missionary since the Guam mission most definetly doesn't have a temple anywhere nearby.  It is so nice to have him home.  He is exactly the same but just a better version of himself.  He just has the spirit so strongly and it makes me realize I need to be better.  And I love what the mission teaches.  We took him shopping Saturday and he was going to visit some friends so I told him to be home at 12:30 sharp and not to be late.  Well...I kind of expected him to roll in around 12:45 or 1pm, but no he walked in the door at like 12:29!  That has never happened before!  Love it!

Made a delicious cake from the Becoming Betty cooking blog that I will share soon.

Watched this with my Mom tonight:




It was lovely.  And I don't use that word...ever.  Such a beautiful love story and it is a true story.  Even better!  It was kind of slow but I didn't care since it was so good.

Happy New Week!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

A brother coming home from a mission is like the best thing ever. Sounds like a fun reunion!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for missionaries coming home! Hope you are keeping up with your busy schedule. :)