About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Book Club #3

We finished "The Help" and it 
was awesome.



If you haven't read it: go get it
and start it right away.

 I cried at the 
very last scene with Aibaleen and
Moe Mabley.  I was on the plane trip
home and trying so hard to hide it. 

It was such a good read.
The movie comes out next weekend!

But our next book is.....


I remember Steven talking about
this book awhile ago.
I have heard great things about
it... and a girl in the group
suggested it.  

I guess I know now what 
I will be listening to on my way
to work for the next while.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I tried to check The Help out at the library but it has a long waiting list...ugh.

Lyndsay said...

Im reading The Help right now and Im loving it! Im nearly done and it seems to be getting really good, cant wait to finish it!

Becca Bingham said...

You make me want to join a book club!