About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Danny's Wedding

My brother Danny got married 
over the weekend in Manti.

So we flew up Thursday and the
sealing was on Friday.  I forgot how big
and beautiful it is.  I was there
on a date to the Manti pageant like 4 summers
ago...so I totally forgot.






Cute boys...
The sealer did such a fantastic job...
He talked a lot about the endowment 
which was good to review.

He told Danny that women naturally
have "spiritual DNA" and
to always listen to what she
has to say and respect her opinion
and work together on decisions 
and whatever life brings you.

It was beautiful.





Megan is the youngest of 10
children and comes from a ranching family.

Here are her dad and brothers wearing
their boots.  I was so intrigued...
I took pictures.

But her family is pretty incredible
and so welcoming and her sister-in-law Julie
and I are pretty much best friends now.



So precious...
Danny is so happy
and she just fits him
so well.

She has such a calm
and pleasant
demeanor...
but she definitely
has a little fight in her which
I like.

I am so happy to see
him so happy.








Cute Jack







The next day we drove to
Manila for the reception.

It is right on the border of Wyoming
and Utah and just tons and tons
of land.  It was such a pretty drive.

The ranch is out of the middle
of nowhere and is
2,500 acres large.

The took us for a ride to show
us a little bit and it is pretty legit.

Tons of cattle and horses
and hay and tractors

and it is PERFECT for Danny.

Just put him to work.




The reception was really nice.  Weddings
are a lot of work but a lot of fun.

It is such a great time
and my Mom cried the whole day.

"here she goes again..."












On the way back to my Grandma's we took
a picture of this sign cause we thought it
was pretty amazing that there are only 150 people.

It was a fun weekend
but I am glad to be home.

I start work tomorrow
with meetings and trainings
and all kinds of stuff.

No more Summer.

Not sure where it went.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Wha what? That came up fast! I thought I was going to see you! Sounds busy though, I'm sure you didn't have time to stop for a moment!

The Parker Place said...

I'm so sad I missed it, but at least we will be there in a couple weeks. Can't wait to party it up with you guys. Where is Spencer in all the pictures?

Lyndsay said...

Aww congrats to Danny and Megan!!!

Becca Bingham said...

Sounds like a fun adventure! My husband's dream would be to live on a ranch like that!