About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Dear Parents...




Please do not
call me to complain about your
student's teacher.
I AM A THERAPIST... NOT...
 A PRINCIPAL.

Don't call to tell me
that the teacher doesn't seem to be a
good fit for your student's
special needs and that I should be in the classoom
an hour a day as their aid.

Not part of my job description.
REALLY? SERIOUSLY?

Do not come into my
room twice in one day
to re-introduce yourself.

Do not call to tell me
that your student's therapist
last year didn't know what she was doing.

And above all...do not bring your student
in and say that he is shy around
women teachers who
are cute.  I mean seriously?

Unless you want me
to look like a crazy cat
(pictured above)...

Leave me alone for right now and
Let me do my job.

We haven't even been in full
swing for 48 hours.

Seriously.


5 comments:

The Parker Place said...

Sounds like your having a party already!!!

salena said...

wow! sounds like fun! :/

Nicole said...

Gotta love education!

camicoff said...

I wish your blog had a like button. I actually love this!! On a separate note...do you know anyone looking for a roommate?

Stacie DeWitt said...

parents always ruin it