I am hosting our 2nd Annual Lymphoma Run
on April 14th, 2012. That is a Saturday at 7am
on the dot! I am sooo excited.
I went down to the state capitol Friday and got
my trade name so I can set up a bank
account under "Bekah's Run For Life".
I now need to finish up with the IRS so donations
can be tax deductible.
I have been in touch with the event coordinator for the
Lymphoma and Leukemia Society's location here in Phoenix.
They help out 3rd party events.
I already have 10 sponsors who are donating to
the cause and that will help with the cost of things like:
food, beverages, prizes, shirts, ect...and
the remainder will go to the full
donation fund.
Bet you didn't know the state makes you
jump through a bunch of hoops to
form a charity organization did ya?
I am so happy. So...spread the news.
It is $10 to register and you get a shirt.
It is 4.5 miles. Not bad at all.
And the top 3 finishers will be getting
awesome prizes and there will be an amazing
raffle. Also...light entertainment.
So happy!!!!
Come and get a good workout, eat, donate,
and take part in something that
really means a lot to me!

2 comments:
This is so awesome that you do this! I'll be sure to let those I know who live down that way. Good luck with it all!
You're awesome!
Post a Comment