About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

My Powder Puff Football team
 won the Las Vegas tournament. 

I know...we were shocked too.  
I guess we are better than we realized.

We have some pretty athletic girls.  
There is this one girl named Janene.
She is amazing.  


We played 5 games.  There were 8 teams.
We lost the first to a safety which is so lame.
We won the next 4 games and only let one touchdown past us.
It was so cold and so windy but we had a lot of fun.




This is us with Tommie.  I have more pictures
with Tommie and these girls than
anyone else in my life I swear.  We love
 him and he has done such an amazing job
coaching us.



Goooooo Golddiggers!!

I vote we change our names to "The Pumas" next year.  Can you
imagine how awesome our uniforms would be?

Ps...
Vegas is a dirty, dirty place.

Don't look down while you are walking
out on the strip.  Just sayin...







No comments: