About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Randomness...



We went to Rocky Point over the weekend 
cause it was Carly's boyfriend Jared's birthday.
(That was a mouthful)

He happens to be cousins with Tatum, and I went to
Mesa High with both her and her husband Chase.

I brought my friend Mark.  













I really like them together.  It gives me hope again. 



This my friends...is the life.

Also...my most recent favorite quotes form Pinterest...

The above one is very true...





And remember when I showed you my wedding dress.
Well I was sadly mistaken.  The below picture is actually my dress.
I think it is kinda weird that I am not even really dating
anyone but I have this thing about wedding dresses.
Call it what you may...but the dress is amazing.

Too bad I am not currently engaged...


I know...it is amazing. 

2 comments:

Brooke Fenn said...

Where did you get your cute bathing suit (black and yellow one)? SO cute!

Nicole said...

You are adorable!