
So my roommate had an extra ticket to the Colbie Caillat concert in Salt Lake and so she took me! Thanks Ace! It was at the Venue and a lot of fun. If you have ever been there you understand when I say it isn't the most glamorous place and I was standing under a drip from the roof. Kind of funny. But we had a good time and Colbie is AMAZING live. She sounds exactly like she does on her cd's. I loved it. And sorry about the video and how shaky it is in the beginning. And in the middle of the song, some tall lady decided to stand up right in front of me and Ace and Ace is only 4'11. I was like you have got to be kidding me. So I had to cut the video short. But "Realize" is my favorite of hers. And she has some new songs coming out soon which I am really excited for.
1 comment:
u lucky dog. hey she is my fave these days...
Post a Comment