












Heather Nutall did an incredible job with our family pictures. I highly recommend her so if you live in the Phoenix area her email is plainlytaken@gmail.com Anyways...we have needed family pics for such a long time now and it was perfect timing with all of us home before Spencer left for his mission. It was kind of hot outside and poor baby Jack wasn't too happy towards the end but it all turned out well. Thanks Heather!!
8 comments:
They look GREAT!
So cute! Great pictures B.
Wow! What a GOOD-LOOKING Parker family...i love the family photo's we need to do some i will definitely look her up when the time comes! how much did she charge?
They turned out so good! She did a great job, and had a good looking family to work with. Seriously you and Rachel look so pretty!
Wow Bekah, thanks for the publicity! I love you! Your family was definitely easy to shoot, you're all so good looking!
You're entire family is so good looking! Your photographer did an awesome job! You look so beautiful!
BEKAH..I LOVE THESE PICS SO MUCH. HEATHER IS AWESOME!!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR LETTING ME STAY AT YOUR HOUSE. I MOVE IN TODAY AND I WILL MISS SEEING YOU EVERY NIGHT AND MORNING. I WILL STILL COME BY BUT I HAVE TO ADMIT I AM REALLY SAD:(
I love your family pics. They are so much fun. You are officially on my list of blog friends! YAY!
Post a Comment