About Me
I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!
Thursday, September 11, 2008
A Public Apology
My Dearest Kelli and Lindsee,
Since I know you both read my blog on a consistent, perhaps everyday basis, I thought it would be best to publicly apologize for my rude and insensitive behavior tonight. I am very, very, very, very sorry for missing our game night especially since I chose the time. But I am especially sorry because I have been known to miss our get-togethers (3 Christmas parties in row...not just 1 but all 3!). Anyhow, I know you probably don't want to hear my excuses but I have some good ones. My Grandma was late from getting home from the temple which meant I didn't leave Draper until 8:30pm because I had to run to Kohls to buy some socks for Spencer's package and then race home to finish his cookies. I then had to finish my laundry and the visiting teaching assignments to hand out tomorrow. See...legitimate reasons! But please still invite me to the next game night and I will make it up to both of you by not kicking your trash in the games. I love you both will all the capillaries and the arteries of my heart.
Rebekah May Parker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, Bekah. I understand. Don't stress yourself out about it. We will always invite you!!
Haha I just thought it would be really funny to write this. But I really am sorry because I feel like I am always canceling on you guys but I will be to the next one and I will bring the pie:)
OH BEKAH.....
Bekah- love the quote of the day! Its so true. Hope you're having a great day!
Post a Comment