
Brittney and Amy threw me a going away party at Kiwanas Park last Wednesday and we had a lot of fun. Jake barbecued for us and everyone provided good food and I am so grateful for such good friends. I will miss them all!!











I will sure miss all these people if I don't end up moving back if that job falls through!! I have only been back in Mesa for 3 days and I already miss them all a lot but it is good to be home too.
4 comments:
I am praying that you come back. I am glad you are spending some time with your family. Provo is just not the same without you.
You're home?! We need to get together, I'll get a babysitter and we should go do something!
Can we go to lunch after Hils gets home 6/8? You both are going through a lot of changes in your lives! Even good changes are difficult.
Say hi to all the family for me!
Bekah,
You look great. I talked with your mom and brother the other day. I know that the job thing will work out and the Lord will put you where you need to be.
Liz
Post a Comment