
This movie is coming out in August and so Stacie and I
decided we should read it before it comes out. So we went to
Borders late Saturday night and I started reading it right away.
(There was only one copy and I have a very nice
friend...so thanks Stace...you bought yourself a copy...right?)
So now...we have started a book club
and this is our first read. I am very excited about this.
I have always wanted to do a book club and Kelli and
Code are going to join. If you want to read along...you should!
I can't wait to build up my book collection.
decided we should read it before it comes out. So we went to
Borders late Saturday night and I started reading it right away.
(There was only one copy and I have a very nice
friend...so thanks Stace...you bought yourself a copy...right?)
So now...we have started a book club
and this is our first read. I am very excited about this.
I have always wanted to do a book club and Kelli and
Code are going to join. If you want to read along...you should!
I can't wait to build up my book collection.
7 comments:
Ohh... I miss the days I could just sit down and read! My problem is if I start reading a good book, I can't put it down. We'll certainly let you know when we do lunch. I think we are doing it at Tasha's house this month.
I'm in! As long as the Mesa Public Library has it... I am looking for any reason to stop reading Life of Pi, because I'm like 18 pages in and am having the hardest time enjoying it.
Just make the cupcakes with whatever mix you want to use. Then I made a buttercream frosting (put some yellow food coloring in it), and swirled it around to look like a beehive. The bees are made of raisinets and almond slices as the wings. Then I piped yellow frosting on the raisinets to make stripes. ENJOY!!!
Have you started reading it? It's one of my fav books but it's pretty dirty! (So if you like that kinda thing..hah!) I'm curious to know what you think of it! I CANT WAIT for the movie..Eric Bana..enough said!
I really want to read this book before I see the movie! so many people have told me it's really good. :)
Sounds like you're doing well! If you're in Provo next year, we will have to go out to lunch or something:)!
Ps: and thanks for your comment!! You're so sweet!
I hadn't heard anything about this until yesterday when the trailer was advertised on Apple's main page, so I watched it and it looks way good! I didn't know it was based off a book, so I just might have to read it too. No making fun of me for reading a girly book. :-)
I saw the trailer for this, it looks really good. Looks like I need to make a trip to the bookstore! :)
Post a Comment