About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Adventures With Steven



Steven and I went to the fair last Saturday. I haven’t been in years and I forgot how white trash it is. JK. No but we really did have a lot of fun and we even went and saw Kelly Clarkson in concert.



Check out this cow's tongue...weird...but we had to take a picture.





Here she is folks...







And then that following Monday, Steven took the day off work and we drove up to Payson.  We ate at this real nasty restaurant and went bowling.  I know we could have done those two things here but it was nice to get away and it was an excuse to spend more time together.  And he had this whole day planned for me and it was so adorable.



When I said nasty...I wasn't kidding.  Take a look at the meat...HELLO











This is a funny story.  So we go up to get our shoes and the lady asks us what size so I say, "I am a 9" and the Steven says..."Same".  I about died.  SAME!!   I HAVE THE SAME SIZE FEET AS MY BOYFRIEND?  This can't be right.  So as I was putting them on much to my relief, they were 2 sizes to big.  All of the shoes ran in mens so I had to get a 7 instead.  It may only be 2 sizes smaller, but I will take it!

But when we got back to Mesa, we went and at at Rubios and then watched a movie.  It was the perfect day!



This past weekend we drove to New Mexico to see the BYU vs. New Mexico game in Albuquerque and then drove to the Farmington, Aztec area so I could see where Steven grew up.  The game almost gave Steven a heart attack but we pulled it out (barely) and the seats were super sweet.  It was kind of cold but we stayed plenty warm.  And I have to say that the New Mexico stadium is really cool.





We left really early Saturday morning so we had to take turns driving and resting...



And we bought a horrible set of speakers at Walmart to watch a movie on my laptop. 



And here I am sleeping again...But the trip was so fun and we were able to stay with his sister's family.  Well Lindsey wasn't there since she was in Utah but we stayed with Kyle and their 4 kids.  It was quite the circus and a lot of fun.  It was nice to meet so many people that basically helped raise Steven and just to be where he grew up.  And all the old ladies in the ward would say, "Now you hold on to this one...don't let this one go..."  Yes...I know!



And this one has nothing to do with our trip but I just think he is so cute!

4 comments:

sarahbjolley said...

oh you guys look so cute!

Amy said...

you and Sam are adorable!!!

Rachel said...

Ya'll are so cute together! Your trip looked like a lot of fun :)

salena said...

Cute! When we gonna hang out?!