This is proof that I actually cut my hair. I have to say it feels so much more healthy and easy. Sorry for the up close and personal shot...
Looks like I went with B...
And this is kind of fun...A lady that Steven had a meeting with a few days ago knows John McCain and his wife personally. So today, much to Steven's surprise, he received a book signed by John McCain to Steven all personalized and everything. It is pretty ligit! Now...John McCain wasn't my choice for the Republican nominee but still kind of cool. Steven was pretty excited.
Another funny story...so Steven and I decide last night to list 20 things that we are grateful for and then we will read our lists to each other. After about 20 minutes, Steven reads his first. His title of the 20 most gratefuls is : The ABC's of BMP (that's me). So he goes on to list all the things he is grateful for about me starting with A, B, C, and so on. I think this is so sweet and then I get to thinking...I didn't do that. I just listed 20 things I am grateful for... Did we have a misunderstanding?? He wrote all these 20 things he is grateful for about me and I listed to live in a free country, and fiber bars, and water and luckily...he thought it was pretty funny. I re did a list with all my Steven gratefuls. It was very easy to come up with. I will post it in my Thanksgiving post. Isn't that funny though?? Steven did...thank goodness.
Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all...happy eating.


10 comments:
I love it!
Your hair is so cute! I love how healthy hair feels when it is just cut. That was really sweet of Steven...I have had moments like that, it can be awkward. It looks like you guys are having a lot of fun!
Cute hair cut! I really like it :)
Love your hair!!! It does take some courage to do that, but it's so cute!
Love the hair! That was very cute of Steven! Good work Steven!!
I love your new cut.
Also, I know we are really only acquaintances on the blog so this might seem like a weird question, but when did you get back together with this Steven fellow? I just feel like I missed something.
(I hope this doesn't come off the wrong way. I was just wonderin. I think you both are adorable together.)
We got back together about 2 months ago. I know it has been kind of confusing so no worries in asking at all. You are super cute and I know it is hard to keep up with. I even have a hard time sometimes:) We have been off and on for about 4 and real solid for 2months. It is just taking me awhile getting there but I know he is the best and I could never do better so he is just being patient with me:) And I do love him so that helps the situation...
Your hair looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nothing better than a new hair cut. makes you feel like a whole new person! You look beautiful.
Sorry this is so late...I love your hair!! It looks so cute!
Post a Comment