About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's Time

A

B

I have been thinking about cutting my hair for a really long time. It did take me 3 years to get it back to my normal length after I lossed it, so you would think I would have this huge attachment to my long hair. Well…I don’t and I am tired of doing it all the time and then I get lazy and pull it back in a bun and I just feel like I need a change of pace. Now which one do you like better? The layered look or no…The only problem is I usually part my hair down the middle but Hilary is so good at what she does that we can figure it out. So take a vote….A or B…

10 comments:

sarahbjolley said...

B!!!!!!!

Amy said...

I like B.... When are you going to do this?

Jolynn said...

I like both, maybe B, but both. I have loved having shorter hair...so much easier! It will look so cute on you!

Liese said...

personally I like A. Mainly because it'll look better when you do eventually grow it out and you wont have to fix up a bold cut. B is shapeless in my opinion.

brittney1 said...

I like B bc i think it will fit your face better and it will be easier for you to do.. I am coming in town tonight so we need to play.

Chelsey said...

I get the A cut and then let it grow out for years until I do it again. I am always happy with it and always go back to it. But I like B too. I guess it depends on if you want more volume A for more volume...B for less. You will have to post pictures after!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm def digging B but you may want to consider how you'd like your hair for say umm...a wedding?

Bekah Parker said...

I know Code I thought about that but I want my hair pulled back in a low bun anyways so I figured it could still work. Plus that won't be for a few more months and so it will be long enough by then to pull it back the way I want it. What do you think?

Chelsey said...

Did I read "wedding" and "that won't be for a few months"?! I won't push for details...I am just excited to read those words. And I am going to check your blog every day now for updates.

Lyndsay said...

I cant decide, they are both so cute. Good luck! Cant wait to see what you choose