About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Check, Check


It's finally official.

My weeks are about to go from normal to well...insane...

I'm okay with that.

7 comments:

Abby said...

congrats bekah that is so wonderful!! i'm so proud of you girl!! that is quite the achievement! :)

Brynn Snyder said...

that's so exciting. Good luck with everything.

brittney1 said...

i am so excited for you. I am back in town so when you get a chance call me and we will find a tme when your not so crazy to play.

Anonymous said...

congrats!

Jolynn said...

So cool! Congrats!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Congrats Bekah! That's wonderful news!! It was so good to run into you at ON a couple weeks ago. I'd love to send you an invite to my blog, so here's my email: shawnandtasha[at]gmail[dot]com. Good luck with the next few weeks!! You're amazing and just as beautiful as ever.

xox
Tasha

Lyndsay said...

Yay, congrats!!!