About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Babies!!!

I feel like I have been around so many babies lately which is great.  My friend Salena blessed their fourth boy Sunday and now I am wishing I would have gotten a picture.  They make the most beautiful boys.  Seriously.  It is pretty amazing and baby Finnick is pretty darn precious.

And Stacie had her baby...and he must make his first appearance on my blog...


Meet Baby Graham.  He is a miniature Jesse (his dad of course).
He is so cute and he will be getting to know his
Aunt Bekah more and more.
It is fun to see Stacie as a Mom.

And I went to my sister's doctor's appointment with
her today.  She had to see a specialist cause her OB thought
the head measurements were a tad off.
Good news is....baby's head is fine and he is growing perfectly.


How amazing is that!  Looks just like his brothers.
Can't wait to meet him.

And Lena is due at the end of the month with a baby girl.

It is a darn good thing I get discounts at Old Navy and Baby GAP


No comments: