There are a few perks to being single...
and one of them is you get to go on fun trips
with a bunch of friends...
So we went to Huntington for the weekend!
Only 8 of us left early Friday morning to head to Hollywood
to go to Universal Studios
but we made a stop at Chipotle.
Did you know you could get a drink, chips, guacamole,
and a mini quesadilla for only like $5?
Well now you know...
Random flying people
Kinda cool except it cost $25 for 10 minutes
and you had to do a 30 minute training session
Nix-A on that A
L-O-V-E them
In the words of friend Katie: "besties"
So we went on this Simpson ride and I
was doing pretty good until this dang one.
I have been feeling EXTREMELY nauseous
the past week or so (got my wisdom teeth
taken out) and this ride did me in.
I felt sick the rest of the day...it was horrible
but still managed to have a lot of fun.
NEVER GO ON THE SIMPSON RIDE
OK? OK...
Then we met the rest of the crew that same
night at the hotel
and the next morning...headed to the beach.
Free Sprinkles Cupcakes
Erika, Katie, me, Carly, Erica, Heather
A few guys in the group when surfing...
One time a few years ago I tried to surf
and I fell off about 1 second after getting on and it
came up and hit me straight in the head
I haven't attempted since...
I probably should have gotten a little closer
for this one...
A beautiful day...mid 70's, light breeze, tossing around
the football and Frisbee, a little bit
of this, a little bit of that...amazing
Then we headed up to Santa Monica Pier
We ate at this place called Monsoon and it was so good
This is Camille...She now has to attend
every trip I go on
The whole group minus 3 cause they left early
Aren't they cute? We are missing 3 guys but they left early.
Sorry for the picture overload.
Now we are home to 150 degree weather.
Nice.


2 comments:
Hey I need your e-mail address so that I can invite you to my blog! Just leave it in a comment on my blog!
So jealous! Glad you are having fun!
Post a Comment