About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Swimming...the only thing to do in Arizona during the Summer


When we were kids my Mom used to always take us to 
this place called: Deseret Oasis.  It is actually
just Chandler pool and it is no longer $.25 to get in.

But still fun and not as big as I remember...
but it looks the same.

So my sister takes her kids and I naturally tag along.


Jack...



Kaden...he is basically a better swimmer than me now.


Rachel...large with 4th boy!





Sweet Nixon




This is was the Arizona heat will do to you!


4 comments:

Becca Bingham said...

So fun! We've had crazy cold weather until now so I am anxious to get down to AZ and swim!!

Rachel said...

so cute. It was so good to c u the other day. xoxo

Nicole said...

Fun! I can't believe your sis is having another boy! I guess you'll have to represent and have girls!

salena said...

i remember going there with your family!