For Book Club, we just finished "The Anatomy of Peace" and it was really good. If the world applied the principles taught in the book to their own lives, the world would be a better and more peaceful place to live. I need to re-read it again a couple times and apply it to my own life.
Our next read is:
I have heard a lot of good things about this book and as I
was reading the reviews, I knew this had to be the next one.
So I got a Barnes and Noble gift card for my birthday and I
bought it and downloaded it today.
I am excited. They are making a movie about it too.
See below.
Yay!!!


2 comments:
I love that book. I am so glad you posted the trailer. I had no idea that they were making it a movie. I am so excited to see it.
I didn't know they were making a movie either- cant wait! I loved the book!
Post a Comment