About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Kaden!!








I know I am a little bias but....hello how can I not be?

5 comments:

~aileen~jaron~ said...

I am soooo glad you found me and stoped by. I'm not to sure how to use the facebook site yet.... in time. but your blog is awesome, it sounds like things are great. Awesome that your dating someone and he sounds super great! Your nephew is actually really cute, i dont know if your really that bias :), but i feel we all are at some point :). I love you girl like crazy. Keep in touch, i will be stalking you from now on ":D !!!

The Parkers said...

My sister-in-laws kids.. Aren't they the cutest!!

salena said...

Dont feel bad about the calling thing.
Recently, I know how you feel about there not being enough time in the day...
:)

This weekend is Curtis' wedding, I wish you could go with me! I will try to take pics for you..if I remember!

Love ya,

Salena

Ali said...

ha ha ha soo funny no i am no preg so up date me i see you have a boyfriend when did this happen and how long. miss you girl

Gardner said...

Hey Bekah, it's Julie (Dandridge) from back in the day! I'm so glad i found your blog, I ran into your mom the other day and it made me wonder what you've been up to. I hope everything is going well for you! Drop me a line sometime!