
So Spencer and I are about to go pick up his parents from the airport. This will be my first time to meet them and I will admit that I am a bit nervous. I mean his Dad is a Stake President and a CEO of hospital in Arkansas and so he is very professional and dignified and his Mom is just Mrs. DO IT ALL and it's a bit intimidating and Spencer just idolizes them both but wish me luck! I will let you know how it goes.:)
6 comments:
You will do just fine how can't they love you. If they didn't then they must be crazy. Good Luck woman!!!!
This was always one of the most interesting parts of dating a boy...meeting the parents. :)
Hope everything worked out for you.
Bekah BOO-BOO You will be fine, when anyone meets you they fall in love with you. If Spencer loves you then his parents will too. :)
They'll love you!
Hey Bekah, I'm glad I found your blog! Good luck with everything :)
Kim
Just an update...they do love her. This comes as no surprise to anyone, but they think she is great even though they only got to spend a few hours with her.
Post a Comment