About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spencer and the Priesthood

My brother Spencer was ordained an Elder Saturday night! I can't believe he will be going on mission soon. What a great family...just isn't complete without me... and Danny:)! And don't worry... Dallin doesn't usually look that confused.

3 comments:

Alan and Rachel Shumway said...

wish you were there! You cant see it but i am wereing moms skirt because i forgot mine at home. I dont know what to think about that.

Alan and Rachel Shumway said...

No i mean good for mom!!!!

salena said...

wow! I cant believe how fast time flies! It seems like it was just the other day that we were at Fish lake and Spencer spent the WHOLE time on the boat...and we could definitely smell the fish on him!

"Bekah it's ALIVE!" remember that?