About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

An Update

So the "meet the parents" thing went really well. Spencer's parents are so great. We picked them up from the airport and then went to Brick Oven for dinner. They are super down to earth and very friendly. It was fun to finally meet them and see how much Spencer is like the both of them. It was great!

I went to New York for 5 days and so I will give you a run down as soon as I get the pictures from Stacie. It was amazing and a lot of fun. It's as huge as everyone says it is. Always something going on. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

salena said...

I'm so jealous you got to go to NY! I'm glad everything went well and you werent to sick on your vacation...? right? Already knew the parent thing would go well. It's hard not to like you.

Hey, Julie and I want everyone to get together sometime this month at her house...wont you be here sometime this month? Let me know!