About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Lena!

It was Lena's 23rd on Saturday so we all went and ate at Fuddruckers. Random I know, but that was the first restaurant Lena thought of. But it was soooo good and I forgot how much I love guacamole on hamburgers. Anyhow, we had a good time and then went back to the apartment and had cake and ice cream and played the game Imagine If. But I just love having Lena up here. She is such a delight (haha) and so entertaining. It's a breath of fresh air whenever Lena graces us with her presence:) She's the best. Happy Birthday Lena!













4 comments:

The Expatts said...

Hey Bekah!! Glad to see you are having so much fun up there at BYU, and WOW almost graduated! (Or are you already graduated?) I sure miss that time in life, although I am enjoying where I am at too :) I saw your blog on Katrina's and couldn't help but nosing around to see how you are doing... we'll have to nose around each other's blogs to catch up I guess:) Talk to you soon... ash

salena said...

That's awesome that you are all up there together. Is that poly guy Lena's bf?

I love that game imagine if! It needs better q's though. We are going to Utah on the Thurs the 26th and coming back Sun the 29th. You should stop by the wedding if it's not too far! It's in Alpine. We are staying in a hotel in American Fork. Let me know if you can and I can give you the address to it!

salena said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEKAH!

Mac and Kelly said...

Next time you girls have a get together with Mesa friends, you should invite me, since I am in Provo! I get lonely with my no friends! Happy birthday to all hte birthday girls!