I know I have been posting a lot lately but June is a busy busy month and since I am not in class right now and just working, lets face it, I have a little extra time on my hands.
So last night we celebrated Melinda's birthday at Teppanyaki in Salt Lake. Randy arranged a surprise dinner for her and she was pretty surprised to see all of us there. The food was amazing and it's cool because they cook the food in front of you and the chefs are really fun except for when our chef almost threw the sauce all over me or when he lit the stove and pretended like he was going to throw the match at me. He was really enjoying giving me a hard time but I guess that is what I get for sitting right in the middle. But I did kind of feel like I was on Iron Chef. It is pricey but worth it for a birthday or 25th wedding anniversary:) But I am so grateful that Melinda has become such a good friend of mine. She is so thoughtful and fun to be around. And she always has great advice which is nice. Thanks Moo for being born!
Randy and Melinda
And now Stacie's 23rd…..
I know you read my blog every day of your dang life so this one is for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY STACE! I seriously don’t even know where to start with you. Oh my gosh do you remember at dinner for senior prom when Beau told us to be quiet and stop laughing so loud? Or when we use to wake up at the crack of dawn winter semester to walk? Not even jog, just walk! Actually I think we did work up to a jog, right? Oh gosh I hope so. That’s embarrassing. Or last summer when as soon as I would get home from work, I would come over and we would lay out for an hour, then eat for an hour and then get bored and lay out some more? Or how about when we took a walk in New York up to that school and through central park and talked about how we could seriously write a book on how to solve everyone else’s problems. We can’t even solve our own, but everyone else’s for sure! I know you know what I am talking about. And I know you are laughing right now. Speaking of laughing, anytime I can get that deep laugh out of you when you throw your head back is quite an accomplishment for me. Just so you know:) Or how about when you told me that you knew I was going to marry Max and then you knew for sure that I was going to marry Spencer and I am with neither now. But I know you will know for sure when the right one comes along. Haha. Or how about when we had to move into Enclave with Ness and Kinze (stop laughing Kelli) and then Shelley. Wow what a trip! Ok that is where I am going to stop before this becomes a novel. But I love you Stace even as being the most athletic spoiled (not brat) that I know! Happy Birthday….sweet sauce!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
OHHHH Nessy. I miss her. Do you have her number? I would like to call and catch up with good ol' Ness.
Oh, and Happy Birthday to Stacie and Melinda!
Hey! This is Hilary worthens sisters daughter, Paige. i dont know if you remeber me buti rember you.
K so we are leaving tomorrow so you will have to give me a call 928-965-7226 I really want to see you guys.
Looks like you are having a fun time and staying busy. Reading your blog takes me back to my old BYU apartment shenanigans--yep we did crazy stuff in the '60s too. I had really wild and crazy roommates.
Was surprised to see that my grandaughter Paige commented. She is seriously the biggest hoot. If you are curious about the next generation, check out her blog--it is clever and hilarious. She recently planned her wedding with about 20 bridesmaids. So funny.
Be happy!!
Post a Comment