It's my birthday today and I am officially 23 even though a guy at the grocery store a couple of weeks ago asked me if I had just graduated from high school. I was so offended so I guess that makes me happy to be old...er. Anyways that's beside the point, it was a great day and I even got off of work early, did some swimming/catching rays and then headed up to Salt Lake where the girls took me to Cheesecake Factory for dinner and it was delicious! And it's Amy's birthday too and not very many people can say they celebrate their birthday with their best friend. And then we went over to Melinda's and had Code's famous bundt cake and played the game that Kelli got me for my birthday: Buzz Word. Just let me tell you...if you want to win, have Kelli on your team. Seriously! Trust me on that one. But it was a great day and hopefully this next year will be even better than this last one:)
Kelli got me some coloring books and crayons and a game; a while ago Haley and I had this urge (I don't know what else to call it) to go and buy coloring books and crayons at the store and we all sat around the table for like 2 hours coloring and then we hung them all over the wall. We even had Dayna's husband Jase doing it with us.
5 comments:
Bekah, why didn't you post the picture of you and Amy posing as Lady Liberty? That could've been my favorite picture from the day.
Ok I will get right on that!
Happy Birthday Bekah! Hope you had a great day- it looks like you did! Don't worry, people always ask me if I just graduated- sometimes they think I'm even younger than that. It is lame! My mom always tells me I'll like looking younger someday. Hopefully when that day comes I will still look younger!
Happy Birthday girl! It looks like you have a blast! Cheesecake factory is wonderful isn't it :)
Happy Birthday my little lady, I am glad you had a great day and I will be up there next week. Hope to see you soon
Post a Comment