8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. The Gospel
2. My family. I remember my mom would always tell us growing up that our siblings need to be our best friends b/c we are going to be with them forever. That wasn't what we wanted to hear at 10 years old but my siblings and I are like glue and I am so grateful I will be with them forever.
3. My education
4. Staying in shape or at least staying active in some way.
5. Medical research. It saved my life and I wish I was smart enough to be more apart of it. Oh and donate blood as often as you can.
6. Food! I look forward to dinner time. I plan in my head in the morning what I will eat for dinner.
7. Music/ The Piano
8. My friends for sure.
8 Books I have Read and Enjoyed:
1. The Hiding Place
2. Fire of the Covenant
3. The Book of Mormon
4. Pride and Prejudice
5. A Tale of Two Cities
6. October Sky
7. Children of the Promise (sorry its a series)
8. P.S. I love you...well I actually haven't read it yet but I know I will enjoy it when I do.
8 Words or Phrases I say often:
1. That's awesome
2. What the crap
3. You are such a nerd
4. You have got to be kidding me
5. Cool
6. Seriously
7. For sure
8. I need a nap...I really don't say that but I think it a lot
8 things I want to do before I die:
1. Get married and have a family
2. Go on a mission
3. Go on a cruise with the girls
4. Be apart of and/or raise money for a Lymphoma foundation
5. Run a marathon or even a half marathon would be cool or a triathlon b/c the swimming part would be fun. But not like one of those full out iron man/ woman whatever it is, but something along those lines:)
6. TRAVEL!
7. I think it would be cool to go to every temple in the world. But that would be really difficult travel wise and financially but imagine how cool that would be.
8. Learn how to surf and ski.
8 Things I have learned this past year:
1. Tim Filichia would always tell me that every time your heart breaks, it becomes stronger which is ironic b/c my heart did break when he died.
2. Life hardly ever happens the way you play it out in your mind so plan to be surprised!
3. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure. (That one was for you Amy)
4. I have realized even more the importance of good friends. I seriously have the best group of friends.
5. The significance of Dallin H. Oaks conference talk, "Good, Better, Best"
6. I love spray butter, famous amos cookies, bran muffins, lean cuisines and corn bran cereal (I think that's what its called). I could live off of those 5 things. Well not really. I love salads.
7. People's feelings are more important than saying what is on your mind.
8. I was never meant to work in an office, sitting at a desk, in front of a computer!
5 comments:
So you obviously know more than one Rachel so who are you tagging anyway :) I'm going to pretend it is me since I haven't updated in a few weeks or so anyway. And Famous Amos cookies are great!
Bekah- I just found your blog when Salena somehow found mine and left me a message! I have enjoyed reading all about your life and I feel like I am getting to know you all over again! You are no longer a teenager! Imagine that!
You girls were so fun and such good babysitters! I was just thinking about you this year when I was at camp - Can you believe I have two daughters old enough to go to camp?
I'm glad you are so happy.
I love how well you know yourself Bekah, it's great. I still haven't done this tag (and I don't know if I will) because I have no idea if I could really list 8 things for each of those topics! Always fun to learn a little bit more about you :)
If I can do it, you can do it Kel. We should fill them out for each other. Wouldn't that be a hoot!
That would be a hoot. And no, I wasn't be sarcastic when I commented about how well you know yourself. I really do think it's great!
Post a Comment