About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Danny's home

Since I was still in Provo, I wasn't able to be at the airport when Danny got home so here are some pics of the exciting day. I called Spencer's phone right at 9:30am just to see where they were and what they were doing. I had to picture it all in my mind while I was heading to work. And my sister was going to blow up a picture of my face and put it on a balloon but didn't end up doing it. I thought that would have been so funny. But I was sad I missed out but I am home now and able to spend time with the fam and dan. Hey that rhymed. Anyways.. sorry but the pictures are in reverse order and it is 11:30 and I want to go to bed soon and I am too lazy to fix it.



Danny and Kaden





Mom, Spencer and Dallin. NOt quite sure what face Spencer is making. Such a goof in front of the camera you silly boy:)
Some things never change...
MOm and Kaden! He can finally say my name now and it is so cute! It comes out: Bakah! I love it! But it has been so fun having Danny home and just having everyone home pretty much. It's wierd to see him just walk in the room again. But he is the exact same Danny just looks a little older. Welcome home Danny! We sure missed you but are so proud of you and the great mission you served.




2 comments:

salena said...

Crazy how fast time goes!
He does look the same but a little older. I cant get over how old Dallin looks. I'm excited to see you all this Sunday! It's 9am right?

Kelli said...

Yay! That is exciting to have your brother home. I hope you are having a splendid time.