About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Goodbye Is The Saddest Word!

Well the time has finally come to say goodbye to.....



Our dear love sac. For some reason Stacie felt like she could just come up here and take it away....I mean it does technically, kind of, sort of belong to her but whatever. But don't you worry, I did have one last bonding moment.....


Now you may all be thinking that it is rather pathetic to be posting about a love sac but I will have you know that we have all had many a good times in this baby! I will miss taking naps (even though Haley takes the cake on that one), reading my scriptures on Sunday mornings, watching TV and movies, and whatever else we would do. And the worst part is...this is our replacement.....

I know! Rather pathetic! But thanks McKell even though I don't quite fit in it the same.

I am very sad about this but Stacie on the other hand....not so much!


Haley is very sad too!

But like my Grandpa always use to tell me...change is like manure. It stinks but things grow from it. See I am much happier here but still not quite as happy as Stacie! But...if anyone is willing to buy us a new one, I will not oppose!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey Hey! Now you be nice to my little "wannabe love sac". If you are nice to it, then it will treat you well, trust me. Just give it time and you will learn to love it!
I gave that to McKell....in case you didn't know that...

Stacie DeWitt said...

I think that manure comment may be the funniest thing I have ever heard, I can't believe you never tried to use it while having a casual conversation with me.
And you are right, the reason I am smiling so big in all those pictures is because I do not feel bad about taking the love sac away. Some may be asking how I can be so cold-hearted amd unfeeling, well here is why...I figure that because I paid for it and let them use it for an additional 7 months while i was not in Utah that perhaps it was time to finally claim what is mine.
So there is the real story!

Kelli said...

Haha, that new "love sac" does kinda pale in comparison, doesn't it...I guess Stacie did have the right to it, but it was still sad to see it go. Great pictures :)

Bekah Parker said...

Ya I know it definetly belongs to STacie but it's just so hard to let go. HAHAHAHAHAH! That's funny!

Katy said...

This same thing just happened to me Bekah! We started out with two, then none, then back to one. Then we were threatened with zero again. I couldn't handle it, so I scoured KSL classifieds and bought one used! I just couldn't handle no love sac.

Anonymous said...

haha the new love sac is endearing. I love these pictures...I could not stop laughing when we were taking them!

Chelsey said...

I too have fond memories of that Love Sac! Oh sad day that it has to leave!

Ana said...

awwwh how sad!!! that thing is cool!!! I know my friend has one but i am too afraid to go by it cause i wouldn't wanna get too attached ...LOL.. you can always look on ebay ....for one!!! maybe.. well bekah bekers..(as my dad would call you) ... how ya been? just checkin up on ya! It looks like you are having a BLAST at school!!! well luv ya!!! take care ;0)

Jenny Hogle said...

Really Spencer's facial hair is attractive. I'm glad you agree. I feel the same way about him having to shave everyday on his mission. Of course he'll still look great though.

Heather said...

I love that you posted about your love for the love sac! Chris used to work with the owner of the love sac store and he always said he would give us a discount! I'll see if I can get Chris to get in touch with him! Or I wonder if anyone on Craigslist is selling them.