About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, August 31, 2008

So so close...

Code is pretty much a big deal and is the PR person for BYU broadcasting and got us free tickets to the Boys 2 Men dinner before the concert and we were able to meet the band. The food was awesome too!


Pay special attention to the upper left hand corner. Thanks Code!
WE just had to take a picture of this lady on bulldog and 500 West on the way to the concert. Now that is one lady that sure loves her job! I am guessing by the way she was dancing:) WE loved her though and had to take a picture.
Here we are with the band. I have to say he pulled me in rather close. Haha...
Another pic of the boys or I mean....men

But here comes the best part of the story. So ya know how we had VIP tickets to the dinner? Well I guess there was a separate ticket to the actual concert and we didn't realize that until...well we went to get in and they told us that was the wrong ticket. It was pretty funny because we had just met the band and then couldn't even get into the concert. So we just laid out our blankets behind the amphiteater and just laughed and did a great job keeping ourselves plenty occupied. Luckily it doesn't take much to keep us entertained. But it sure is a funny story. But hey...we met the band of boys!

No comments: