So I finally ran my 6.2 miles yesterday morning which means I am ready for a 10K. Halla-freakin-lulah! So Code and I were going to run the Wasatch one but we thought it was at the end of the month but actually it was last Saturday and we all went to St. George for the weekend. Oh and to see the fun time we had go to Kelli's blog. Anyways, I have never been one to actually run in these kinds of races since running has always just been a release for me, but hey...why not? So does anyone know of any 10K happening in Utah County from here til October. Sorry, I refuse to run in the snow so anytime after that is a negative. So let me know if you know of one. You're a peach!
3 comments:
If you check active.com you can look up running events by zip code or state. Sorry, I don't have a specific race to inform you of.
I will ask Tyler. He used to run those things all the time. Oh--and I hope you are training yourself for some fast paced card games. I am.
I only know of a marathon...but I love your family pictures, so cute!
Post a Comment