About Me

I graduated from BYU in Audiology and Speech Language Pathology and I am working as an SLPL at a school district. I enjoy it and it keeps me SUPER busy. I also teach spin classes at LA Fitness. I refuse to ever pay for a gym membership. I live with 2 awesome girls: Erika and Christina. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, ritz crackers, bunny tracks ice cream, shopping, cooking, sleeping, reading, and working out. I have the 4 cutest nephews in the world: Kaden, Jack, Nixon and Bentley and 1 adorable niece: Alena. This is my simple yet really awesome life!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Graduation Pictures

1.
So my Mom wanted me to do pictures for my graduation announcements. My friend Blake did them for me yesterday and it was so awkward posing for the pictures. You feel so weird especially because we did some on center street and people were driving by. Anyways I'm having a hard time deciding So can you help me decide? Just leave a comment on which one would work fine and which one is a DEFINITE NOT.
Thanks!!

OH and Lena did my hair and makeup. I am horrible with that kind of stuff. To this day, I still don't wear eyeshadow because I am too afraid I will make it look all weird.




2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.

11.
12.

24 comments:

Maurine said...

Bekah...I am a big fan of smiling pictures so I like #1, but I think that #6 is so beautiful, and it is probably the one I like the best. Congratulations on graduating. Such a big accomplishment! Since you are moving back to Mesa maybe we will see you once and a while down here. We are moving up there for the summer.

salena said...

I like #1 and Steven likes #2. (He was right by me when I was looking at this:) But you look great in all of them!

Alan and Rachel Shumway said...

Hey Bekah the whole family voted as we all looked at the pictures together after dinner. We all think that # 7 and #1 are the best. Mom thinks that # 7 is the one you told her was # 6. Please clarify!!

Amelia Smith said...

You are so beautiful! I love number 1 and 7. I think it's 7... I can't remember for sure now. I like the first one because you look really happy, and by golly you should look happy because this is one of the biggest achievements. In number 7 you just look gorgeous and the lighting is good,

The Parkers said...

Yeah I would have to agree 1 and 7 are the best!!! I love your smile... where is it in most of these pictures? That is the Bekah I know and love!

Stacy said...

I am a definite #1 fan. I think you smiling brings out your personality so much more. You look truly happy in it. Congrats!!!!

Lyndsay said...

You are gorgeous! I love 1 and 6, cant decided!

brittney1 said...

I agree with everyone that smiling pictures are the best esp since its such a exciting time for you to be graduating. You look beautiful in all of them but i like #1 the best. You are amazing and so georgous.....

Katy said...

Love numbero uno!

Brooke Fenn said...

#1 is my favorite! You are beautiful!

Kelli said...

#1 is much more true to your personality. None of this serious crap for you Bekah! :)

Rachelle said...

I'm a fan of smiling pictures so I like #1.

Alisse Baldwin said...

#6 and #7 are seriously so pretty, but I like the top smiling one the best! :)

Laura C said...

I found your blog! woohoo! :D Also, #1 is my favorite. You just look so accomplished and excited to be graduating! :D And beautiful as always:)

Nelson Family said...

All of them are beautiful...but if you have to pick just one, I'd say #1. I want to Get Jacob's announcements out but I am waiting for him to go get pictures taken. When you see him next time will you please nudge him a little. No, more than just a little! You are gorgeous!!

Lindsee said...

I like 1 and 2, because they reflect who you are more. You're pretty.

Rachel said...

I'm a big fan of #1 and #8 You look really pretty in all the pictures! Congratulations on graduating I know you are so excited!

Anonymous said...

I like #1 and #6 (or 7) the color and BW both look good! You are a HOTTIE!

Jolynn said...

#1 is my favorite! All are good pics though! Congrats on graduating!

Lifes Delish said...

Hmm..1 or 7. We are not going anywhere anytime soon! I would love for you to help my kiddos in the pool this summer. We'll touch base when you get here. Graduation countdown..

Kim and Matt said...

I like number 1 and 2 because you are smiling and look happy to graduate. But I like some other ones because of the color and poses...they all look good. When you are beautiful, any picture looks good. :)

Gardner said...

Like #1 #7 & #8 You're very beautiful.

Ashley said...

I like number 1 and number 8

~aileen~jaron~ said...

You look awesomely beautiful in your pictures, but are you not just a bit happier than those to be graduating.... if it was me... my smile would be so big it would look creepy, HA HA HA :). you do have an awesome smile. so my vote is #1. LOVE YOU girl, and congrates on school, what an accomplishment!!!