I found out Wednesday that I did not get the job at Kids On the Move. They hired a lady with 20 years of experience in Early Intervention. I just can not possibly compete with that. Are you kidding? I only graduated 3 months ago. But I guess it is just meant to be that I don't move back to Provo. This is the third time that something has fallen through and that there is my answer so I need to stop fighting it. I just know I need to be home with my family and back in Mesa. So to make myself feel better, I came up with the pros and cons of not getting the job.
(Don't mind the fotolia written all over this little girl's face)
Cons...
Still unemployed
No benefits
I don't get to work under Gayleen
No steady income
GRANDMA
No BYU prep course for GRE
my friends in Utah
living at home
Utah is prettier
GRANDMA
No BYU prep course for GRE
my friends in Utah
living at home
Utah is prettier
Pros...

Dallin's games
quality family bonding time
BABY!!
quality family bonding time
BABY!!
Saturday morning matinees with Stacie and/or Mom
STACIE
STACIE
not having to fly home for Lena's wedding
(but Lena I would do it anyways...you know that..:)
Mesa Winters
holidays at home
Sunday dinners with the whole family
STEVEN
being able to run outside from October to April
Sunday dinners with the whole family
STEVEN
being able to run outside from October to April
(not having to deal with the freakin snow and 10 degree weather)
It's a good thing there are so many positives to staying home since I don't have a choice anymore...
It's a good thing there are so many positives to staying home since I don't have a choice anymore...
3 comments:
I would like to add MELISSA to your list of pros. Let's hang out more often, okay?
Way to look at the positive side! :)
Ya, I'd say your list of pros definitely outweighs the cons. While I would've LOVED to have you back in Utah, there are a ton of good things about Mesa, too. I know you'll be just great wherever you are :)
Post a Comment