Never ever under any circumstance go see this movie with your mother
if you have had cancer. You think that would be a no-brainer right?
My mom was a wreck through the whole thing
and said she almost walked out a few times because it was too much for her
and hit too close to home. Sorry Mom!! But it is true. I just didn't
think it was going to be that hard.
But if you want to cry a lot...go see it. I probably will never see it again.
Not because it wasn't good or realistic (because it is VERY realistic), but just
because it is a one time
view I think for anyone. I just wish I had a cute boy named Taylor
to do chemo treatments with me. Haha. Just kidding...well not really.
And who knew Cameron Diaz could play such a serious role...
if you have had cancer. You think that would be a no-brainer right?
My mom was a wreck through the whole thing
and said she almost walked out a few times because it was too much for her
and hit too close to home. Sorry Mom!! But it is true. I just didn't
think it was going to be that hard.
But if you want to cry a lot...go see it. I probably will never see it again.
Not because it wasn't good or realistic (because it is VERY realistic), but just
because it is a one time
view I think for anyone. I just wish I had a cute boy named Taylor
to do chemo treatments with me. Haha. Just kidding...well not really.
And who knew Cameron Diaz could play such a serious role...

1 comment:
Ugh this movie is such a tear jerker. Did you read the book too? The book is a lot better but the movie is totally worth seeing too.
Post a Comment